The Tofino Paddlers Inn, perched on the harbour front in downtown Tofino is a property with character. The physical building is nearing 100 years old, and is the original hotel in Tofino (the ‘Hotel Tofino’). The summer sunset seen from the property is a highlight of every stay.
We pride ourselves on offering a Clean simple accommodation option for the self supported traveler. With only 5 rooms, and shared facilities, many new friendships may be made.
Don’t forget to check out the ‘Webcam‘ mounted on the water side of our building.
- We offer a communal kitchen which is suitable for light meal preparation (not suitable for cooking a Thanksgiving Turkey)
- The Paddlers Inn has two Shared Washrooms and Showers (each separate washroom is single occupancy). There are no en suite washrooms.
- The walls are thin (we provide ear plugs). As such, in consideration of other guests, we ask visitors to be aware of noise
- Suitable for guests 5 years and older. No unaccompanied minors are permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- This is a non-smoking facility. A $250 cleaning fee will be applied to anyone who smokes on-site.
- Check In Time is 3:00pm.
- Check Out Time is 11:00am.
- A late night-emergency contact number is posted on the front door of Tofino Sea Kayaking.
- The front door of the property has a coded number-pad lock. Your access code will be the last 4 digits of your confirmation number we sent to you.
Photo courtesy Victor Ainley – Hotel Tofino 1936