Welcome to the Tofino Paddlers Inn the original hotel. We have a simple accommodation set up apartment style to create a private living space for groups travelling together or families. The location is in the heart of downtown Tofino on the waterfront so easy walking distance to all local shops and restaurants.
- The living space includes a room for group gatherings with a TV, DVD and Netflix(no CABLE).
- Patio is located downstairs for use during store hours or after hours to enjoy the sunset and take in the view of the harbour.
- The Inn is booked along with a selection of rooms depending on group size
- Maximum size of group allowed is 8 people who are either travelling together or a family unit.
- All rooms are double occupancy.
- Room three gives option for a pullout couch for a family with a small child which will be part of 8 max.
- All our rooms are non-smoking.
- Pets are not permitted.
We have a full kitchen facility. The kitchen is stocked for light meal preparation; which Including stove, microwave, fridge, toaster and coffee maker.
We ask that the kitchen be used for light cooking and not strong smelling ingredients as the Inn is a old building and smells drift around hotel.
We have available coffee and tea, milk, cream and sugar.
We also have basic condiments of salt, pepper and oil available.
You can store any of your own personal food items in the fridge or cupboards. Please take it with you when you leave.
We have Two Shared Washrooms and Showers at the Paddlers Inn. As we are an old building, no en suite washrooms are available.