The Tofino Paddlers Inn, perched on the harbour front in downtown Tofino is a property with character. The physical building is nearing 100 years old, and is the original hotel in Tofino (the ‘Hotel Tofino’). The summer sunset seen from the property is a highlight of every stay.
We pride ourselves on offering a Clean simple accommodation option for the self supported traveler. With only 5 rooms, and shared facilities, many new friendships may be made as people share their various adventures and experiences enjoying the area.
Guests of the Paddlers Inn receive a 10% discount on any of our Day Sea Kayaking Tours. An amazing way to explore the area and learn about the natural and cultural history of the area.
Check out our list of daily kayaking tours Book Now
Important information regarding your stay
- A two night minimum stay (exceptions for one night stay can be made for renters by contacting email@example.com
- We offer a communal kitchen which is suitable for light meal preparation (not suitable for cooking a Thanksgiving Turkey)
- The Paddlers Inn has two Shared Washrooms and Showers (each separate washroom is single occupancy). There are no en suite washrooms.
- The walls are thin so in consideration of other guests we ask visitors to be aware of noise between 9pm-8am
- Streetside rooms are subject to late night music & noise from the local establishments. We provide ear plugs if needed but it is part of the fun staying in downtown Tofino
- The age limit is 12years old.
- No pets allowed.
- This is a non-smoking facility. A $250 cleaning fee will be applied to anyone who smokes on-site.
- Check In Time is 3:00pm.
- Check Out Time is 11:00am.
- An after hours emergency contact number is posted on the front door of Tofino Sea Kayaking. (250)725-6525.
- The front door of the property has a coded number-pad lock. Your access code will be the last 4 digits of your confirmation number we sent to you. Keys are located in the rooms
- Cancellations and refunds: A 50% deposit is required at time of booking which is refundable 7 days prior to first night of booking. Within 7 days deposit is withheld for full booking. No shows are charged full amount of booking unless we can fill the room. A $25 admin fee is charged for cancelled bookings.
- Group Bookings of entire Paddlers Inn require a non-refundable full payment from June15-Sept15.
Photo courtesy Victor Ainley – Hotel Tofino 1936