Room Rate: $160 per night* (plus 15% taxes)Double Occupancy *A 1% Tribal Park Fee is added to room charge Harbourview waterside room with queen bed and a small sitting area. We use 100% cotton sheeting and towels. There are two shared bathrooms with showers and a...
Room Rate: $150 per night* (plus 15% taxes)Double Occupancy *A 1% Tribal Park Fee is added to room charge Queen bed with harbourview waterside room. There are two shared bathrooms with showers and a common kitchen/dining area where complimentary tea, coffee &...
Room Rate: $140 per night*(plus 15% taxes)Double Occupancy *A 1% Tribal Park Fee is added to room charge Street side room with queen bed for up to 2 people max. All our rooms offer 100% cotton sheeting and towels. There are two shared bathrooms with showers and...
Room Rate: $140 per night*(plus 15% taxes) Double Occupancy *A 1% Tribal Park Fee is added to room charge The room has two twin beds with 100% cotton sheeting and towels. There are two shared bathrooms with showers and a common kitchen/dining area where...
Shared Facilities & Amenities
- Due to the age of the building the rooms are small, quaint and simple downtown accommodation.
- We offer a communal kitchen which is suitable for light meal preparation (not suitable for cooking a Thanksgiving Turkey).
- The Paddler's Inn has two shared washrooms and showers (each separate washroom is single occupancy). There are no ensuite washrooms.
- We have fans in the room but no air conditioning.
- We do not offer televisions, phones or alarm clocks in the rooms.
- The downstairs has a deck which can be used after hours for meals or to take in the sunset.
Tribal Park Fee
We collect a 1% Tribal Park Fee towards the stewardship of the unceded traditional territory of the Tla-o-qui-aht first nations
A two night minimum stay
One night stays can be booked within 7 days of stay if there is availablity.
Exceptions for one night stay can be made for 4+multi day kayak renters by contacting
Check In & Check Out Times
- Check In Time is 3:00pm.
- Check Out Time is 11:00am.
Deposits, Cancellations & Refunds
- Guests require a valid credit card number to stay at the Paddler's Inn.
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking which is refundable up to 7 days prior to first night of booking. For cancellations within 7 days of arrival, a deposit is withheld for full booking. No-shows are charged the full amount of booking unless we can fill the room.
- Group bookings of entire Paddler's Inn require a 50% deposit which is refundable upto 30 days before arrival. Full payments is charged for cancellations within 7 days of arrival.
- We follow the guidelines of the BC Health Authority and recommendations that are best suited to the capacity of the building.
- To see all our policies please review COVID-19 Safety Practices.
- Policies may be altered as advisories and the situations changes.
- Due to the shared space and thin walls the Inn is not suitable for young children.
- Minimum age for inn guests is 12 years old.
- The walls are thin, so in consideration of other guests we ask visitors to be aware of noise between 9pm - 8am.
- Streetside rooms are subject to late night music & noise from the local establishments. We provide ear plugs if needed but it is part of the fun staying in downtown Tofino.
This is a non-smoking building. Please smoke at least 20metres from any window or entrance. There are smoking benches located at end of street.
We love animals, but unfortunately we are not able to accommodate your pets at the inn.
After Hours Arrival
- We accept check ins until 12pm.
- Please inform us of your approximate arrival time if it will be after store closing hours.
- Call or text (250)726-6525 or (250)218-0499 when you know your arrival time
- When you arrive, we will meet you at the front door with your key to get in.
Emergency Contact Number
An after hours emergency contact number is posted on the front door of Tofino Sea Kayaking. (250)725-6525 or or (250)-218-0499.